Change text size windows 10 desktop
To change your display in Windows 10, select Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Display. To make only the text on your screen larger, adjust the slider under Make text bigger.
- How to make the text size and the text bigger on windows 10.
- Start by pressing windows and I and then go to ease of access, then display
- On the right, you will see a slider. You can adjust the slider up or down to
- Increase or decrease the text size and the text in windows 10.
- After you have made your selection, click apply
- And exit. Restart to let the changes take effect.
- A word of caution, this might distort some things if the value is set too high.
- Also, this will not increase the size of the icons.
How do I change the size of the text on my desktop?
- Right click on the desktop and select Display settings.
- Slide the “Change the size of text, apps…” to the right to make text bigger. …
- Click “Advanced Display Settings” at the bottom of the settings window.
- Click “Advanced sizing of text and other items” at the bottom of the window.
How do I change the font size on my desktop Windows 10?
- Click on the Windows icon and type “Settings.”
- The first option that appears should be the Settings app.
- Click on the “Ease of Access” menu option.
- Under “Display,” use the slider under the “Make text bigger” to adjust the text to the size you want it.
How do I make the font smaller in Windows 10?
To change the font and text size on windows 10 title bars, menus, icons and more do the following.
- Right click anywhere on the desktop and then left click on display settings.
- Scroll down to the Scale and Layout section.
- Change the setting “Change the size of text, apps and other items”
How do I make the text icons on my desktop smaller?
To resize your desktop icons in any Windows 10 folder, right-click on the white space and select “View -> Icon menu size.”