Download Windows 11- 64 bit Operating System
As per the online sources, the Windows 11 download file is a leaked file and hasn’t come from the primary sources of Microsoft. So make sure that you are downloading it at your own risk, as this file might be loaded with many viruses and unseen bugs. The new download link doesn’t contain all the new expected features rumored in the various online platforms. Moreover, failing to download it might hang or encrypt multiple files or completely shut the system.
Install Windows 11- 64 bit Operating System
- In the first step, all you need to do is download the ISO file from the links provided above.
- Use a USD Drive having a space of at least 16GB. Once it’s done, then you have to convert it into a bootable state.
- Rufus can be used to make the USD Drive/Pen Drive easily bootable.
- Afterward, it has to launch the ‘Rufus.’
- Select the above-downloaded Windows 11 ISO file.
- Avoid making any alterations online in other fields.
- Go to the bottom area and hit the ‘Start button. It will flash the Windows 11 on USD Drive.
- USD Drive plugging is required directly to the intended system where the online file of Windows 11 will be installed.
- Restart the system and continuously press on the ‘Boot’ key.
- Go to Boot Device Options, and from there, choose USB Drive as the primary option.
- Press enter to start Windows 11 installation procedure.
- Enter keyboard input method, time, and language.
- Hit the ‘Install Now’ option.
- Tick on the option stating that you don’t have the product key.
- Choose the Windows 11 Edition that you wish to install.
- Partition selection will be required for installing windows 11.
- Hit the Next button.
- Windows 11 ISO file will be installed in your system.
Official Website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows
How to install windows 11 ISO File 64 Bit
- first visit the Microsoft website microsoft.com
- Download the ISO File for 32 Bit or 64 Bit as per your system
- Now get the USB Drive having 16 GB Space
- Make the Pen drive Bootable with RUFUS
- Now launch the RUFUS & Select the Downloaded ISO File
- Don’t change anything make the Fields default & click on the Start Button
- Now windows 11 will visible in Your USB drive
- Now plug in the USB drive to your system/Laptop
- Start your laptop/PC & keep pressing the Boot key
- From the Boot device option, Select USB as primary installation
- Now enter the start Button & Windows 11 will started installing
- Now Choose Language, Time & Keyboard options
- Click on Install No button
- provide the Product key, if u don’t have then select I don’t have product key option
- Now select the windows 11 Edition & select the partition for windows 11 installation
- Click Next and your window 11 will start to Install.