Embedding Spotify playlist via the WordPress Gutenberg (Block Editor)
- Open your Spotify App
- Click the three dots next to a playlist or a specific song.
- If you are using the Web app select Copy Playlist Link, or Copy Song Link.
- When using the Desktop app select Share → Copy Show Link.
- When in the editor click Add Block Click on the (+) sign.
- Search for and select the Spotify block.
- Paste the link you copied from Spotify in the steps above.
- Click Embed to embed the Spotify Paste the playlist or song URL.
- Click on Update or Publish to save the changes
Embedding Spotify playlist via the WordPress Classic Editor
- From the editor, paste the URL you copied from Spotify
- in the steps above into the Classic Editor where you want the playlist or song to show
- The URL will automatically be converted to the embedded player in the editor:
Embedding Spotify playlist via the WordPress in a Widget
- Go to Appearance → Customize → Widgets.
- Select the widget area you want the Spotify to embed to show.
- Add a Widget and select the Text Widget.
- Type the Spotify shortcode Spotify URL, replacing URL with the link you copied from Spotify, and surrounding the code with brackets [ ].
- Publish your changes.