How do i sync my settings in windows 10 dell
To find the sync settings, select Start, then select Settings> Accounts> Sync your settings. To stop syncing your settings and remove them from the cloud, turn off synced settings on all devices connected to your Microsoft account.
- Microsoft Windows has improved its app options giving you the ability to have better control over your apps.
- Here’s a quick little video in which we go over a new app restart setting in Windows 10 that you can change at any time.
- The Restart Apps setting is off by default, but it’s pretty simple to turn on.
- Just click on the Start menu and go into Settings.
- Click on Accounts then select Sign-in options.
- Look for the “Restart apps” section and toggle the switch for it to ON.
- Now that it’s turned on, Windows automatically saves your restartable apps when you sign out, restart or shut down Windows and restarts them at the next sign-in.
You can always contact us through social media on Facebook or Twitter.
Be sure to check out the Dell Community Forum and join in a chat with other Dell users.
How do I turn sync on in settings in windows 10 dell?
To turn on sync, you’ll need a Google Account.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings. Turn on sync.
- Choose the account you want to use.
- If you want to turn on sync, tap Yes, I’m in.