How to use alarms in windows 10
- Type “alarm” into the Windows search box.
- Click the “Alarms & Clock” icon.
- Click the plug button to add a new alarm time. You can also select an existing alarm to edit it.
- Set an alarm time. …
- Click the save button in the lower right corner of the window.
Setup default Alarms & Clock in windows 10 when PC/Laptop is awake notifications will only show if the PC is awake you can close the app it will run in the background.
- Step 1: Click the Start button, open All apps in the Start Menu, and choose Alarms & Clock.
- Step 2: In the Alarm settings, tap the existing alarm to continue.
- Step 3: Edit the alarm’s name, time, sound, repeat times and snooze time, and then hit the bottom-right Save icon.
Will my alarm go off if my PC is asleep?
If the computer goes to sleep, the alarms and timers may not work. On newer laptops and tablets with a feature called Instant, it can be woken from sleep mode to sound an alarm or timer.