Minecraft launcher download
Minecraft is a popular indie sandbox and survival game developed by Mojang AB. There are a few ways to play Minecraft for free. You can use an unauthorized Minecraft launcher, which is not exactly legal.
How do I download the Minecraft launcher?
- Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the Microsoft Store on your PC.
- Click the three dots in the Microsoft Store next to your profile picture.
- Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.
Information about Minecraft Launcher
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10Version: 32-bit, 64-bit.
Download official minecraft launcher
Minecraft Java Edition Launcher.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher (download link here).
- On the right of the “Play” button, select “Latest Release”.
- The game will then download the updates if there are any.
To download Minecraft Java Edition for your PC, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the official website
- Look for Minecraft, under “Games” (link here)
- Select “Buy Now” from the top corner of the screen
- Complete the payment process
- The download will begin shortly
How do you download Minecraft launcher?
If you currently only have the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher, you can download the new launcher from minecraftdungeons.net/download
Is Minecraft launcher legal?
No. TLauncher is not illegal. In fact, in my life, whenever I have been playing Minecraft, 90% I have used TLauncher. TLauncher is official and is legal.
Minecraft Launcher Download System Requirements:
|Processor||Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz|
|HDD||At least 1GB for game core|
|OS||Windows, Linux, or macOS|
|GPU (Discrete)||Nvidia GeForce 400 Series|
|GPU (Integrated)||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|Windows (recommended)||Just double-click and install. Easy as pie!||Minecraft.msi|
|Windows (alternative)||Get Minecraft without our handy installer. If that’s your thing.||Minecraft.exe|
|Mac||Open it and drag Minecraft to your applications!||Minecraft.dmg|
|Debian / Ubuntu||Install and run, no fuss!||Minecraft.deb|
|Arch Linux||Install Minecraft-launcher from the AUR||Minecraft-launcher|
|Other Linux||No compilation or pre-requisites are required, we got you covered!||Minecraft.tar.gz|
How To Download & Install Minecraft on A PC
- Step 1) Download The Minecraft Launcher. The first thing you need to do is download the Minecraft launcher.
- Step 2) Install The Minecraft Launcher.
- Step 3) Open The Minecraft Launcher & Login.
- Step 4) Play Minecraft & Have Fun!