Create Your Modded Minecraft server hosting With Ease
Create your Minecraft server by providing the best Minecraft server hosting for any version
- One Click Modpacks
- DDoS Protection
- 24/7 Servers & Support
- Ultra Low Latency
- Instant Setup
- Free Subdomain
- Automated Backups
- Powerful Panel
Best Modded Minecraft server hosting
- GG Servers
- APEX Hosting
- Pig Manure
- Big Reactors
- Minefactory Reloaded
- Blood Magic
- Simply Jetpacks
- Draconic Evolution
- ComputercCraft and RFTools
- Applied Energistics 2
- Progressive Automation
- Rope Bridge Mod
- The Twilight Forest
- Bacteria Mod
- Chisel 2
- Inventory Tweaks
- Playable Minecrfat in a Chest
Modded Minecraft server hosting
Here are some good hosting plans provided: Modded Minecraft server hosting
|RAM||Players||Price in $ (per month)|
Features: Modded Minecraft server hosting
- 24/7 Servers with 99.9% Uptime.
- Full FTP & MYSQL Database Access.
- Java & Bedrock Edition Servers.
- Get started in less than 5 minutes.
- 200+ 1-Click-Modpack Installers.
|Name||Starting Price (Per month)||Reason Chosen|
|Apex Hosting||$4.49||Best modded minecraft server hosting|
|BisectHosting||$7.99||Cheap Plans with DDoS Protection|
|ScalaCube||$2.5||Unlimited Player Support|
Best Minecraft server hosting companies
- Apex Hosting. Features: Multicraft control panel. Xeon processors.
- Hostinger. Features: Instant setup. File Transfer Protocol (FTP) access.
- Bisect Hosting. Features: Instant setup.
- ScalaCube. Features: Custom control panel.
- Nodecraft. Features: One-click installation.
Are Minecraft servers legal?
First off, running Minecraft servers is completely legal to run. Now, using it to earn money is the question. Depends on how the server plays. If you buy something and get an advantage then the server is breaking the EULA and Mojang can shut down your server.
Best ways to make money on your Minecraft game server
Here’s how to start making money on your Minecraft server:
- Set up your business.
- Charge for server access.
- Collect membership fees.
- Ask for donations.
- Sell digital merchandise.
- Secure sponsorships.
- Stream your gameplay.
How much RAM should a modded Minecraft server have?
We recommend at least 3GB of RAM for any modded server. Modded servers are very resource-intensive and use large amounts of RAM.
How to create a server for your Platform modpack
WARNING: Please note that running server software on your computer without a clear understanding of what you are doing may seriously harm your system and lead to vulnerabilities.
- Have you tested your modpack in singleplayer yet? If so, move on to #2. If not, test it.
- Get a copy of a Minecraft-server.jar for whatever minecraft version your mods require (https://minecraft.net/download or https://mcversions.net/)
- Get a copy of the Recommended Forge Universal jar version for whatever minecraft version your mods require (http://files.minecraftforge.net/)
- Create a new folder for your server
- Put the minecraft-server-<version>.jar and the Forge-Universal jar in the same folder.
- Copying your mods folder from your modpack into the same folder
- Remove any “client only” mods like Damage Indicators, Waila, Custom Lan Ports, etc.
- Make a folder called “config” in the same folder.
- Copy the contents of your client “config” folder into the server “config” folder.
- Remove any config files for mods you removed in step 6.
- Start the Forge-Universal jar like you would start a minecraft server.
How do I transfer mods to Minecraft?
How to Add Mods to Minecraft Java
- Download and install Forge.
- Download Java mods from a reputable source.
- Create the mods folder in Minecraft’s directory. For convenience, name the folder “mods.”
- Move the mods you downloaded earlier into the “mods” folder.
- Close the mods folder and run Minecraft.