sync your windows phone and pc with your microsoft account
Sync your Windows 10 phone and PC with your Microsoft account
- In the App list, tap Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts.
- Under Accounts used by other apps, select Add a Microsoft account.
- Enter your account info, or if you don’t have an account, select Create one.
How to Sync Your Phone With Windows 10
- Start at Settings. Starting with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, the Settings app gets a new Phone section.
- Phone Settings in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Here’s the Phone settings dialog.
- Link Your Phone.
- SMS Message.
- Continue on PC App.
- Add to Share Sheet.
- Sign In.
How to connect your phone to your Windows 10 PC
- To link your phone, open the Settings app on your computer and click or tap Phone. …
- Sign in to your Microsoft account if you aren’t already and then click Add a phone. …
- Enter your phone number and click or tap Send.
How can I connect my phone to PC?
To connect your device to a computer via USB:
- Use the USB Cable that came with your phone to connect the phone to a USB port on your computer.
- Open the Notifications panel and tap the USB connection icon .
- Tap the connection mode you want to use to connect to the PC.
How do I connect my Android phone to Windows 10?
How to Connect Windows 10 and Android Using Microsoft’s ‘Your Phone App
- Open the Your Phone App and Sign In.
- Install the Your Phone Companion App.
- Sign In on the Phone.
- Turn On Photos and Messages.
- Photos From Phone to PC Instantly.
- Messages on the PC.
- Windows 10 Timeline on Your Android.
How do I connect my iPhone to Windows 10?
How to Sync Your iPhone with Windows 10
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop with a Lightning cable.
- Click Continue when asked if the computer can have access to the phone.
- Click the phone icon in the top bar.
- Click Sync.
- Check your photos, music, apps and videos to confirm that they arrived on the phone from Windows 10.
How do I connect my Android to Windows 10 wirelessly?
- Go to Settings > Display > Cast (Android 5,6,7), Settings>Connected Devices>Cast (Android 8)
- Click on the 3-dot menu.
- Select ‘Enable wireless display’
- Wait till the PC is found.
- Tap on that device.
How do I connect my iPhone to Windows 10 without a cable?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How to manage syncing across your Windows 10 devices
- To find Sync settings, select the Start , then select Settings > Accounts > Sync your settings .
- To stop syncing your settings and remove them from the cloud, turn off synced settings on all the devices connected to your Microsoft account.