Video playback settings in windows 10
The easiest way to change your playback device(Desktop/Laptop) in Windows 10 is to select it from the Sound side menu. Click or tap the sound volume icon in the system tray, and then click/tap the current playback device. The Sound side menu then shows you all the audio playback devices that are available for use.
- Right-click Windows 10 Start Menu and select Settings.
- Then, on the Settings screen, click Apps.
- Then, on the left pane of Apps & features settings screen, click Video playback.
- Now, you can modify settings
How do I change playback settings in Windows 10?
Video playback settings in windows 10 PC/Desktop/Laptop/Tablet for these apps, you can control video playback using the video playback settings in Windows 10. To open the video playback settings, select Start > Settings > Apps > Video playback.
How do you change video playback settings in windows 10?
To change video quality:
- Tap Settings.
- Under “Quality”, tap the Down arrow and select playback quality.
How do I fix video playback problems on Windows 10?
Windows 10 video playback problems solve
- Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
- Select Troubleshooting.
- Select View all on the top left corner.
- Click on Video Playback.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
How do I fix video playback on my computer windows 10?
How to Fix Video Playback Error in windows 10?
- Try another Media Player.
- Check and Get Required Codec Pack.
- Check and Update Display Drivers of the System.
- Change the power plan settings from the Control Panel.