Windows 10 media creation tool
Create Windows 10 installation media
To get started, you will first need to have a license to install Windows 10. You can then download and run the media creation tool. For more information on how to use the tool, see the instructions below. Download tool now
Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
- How to use the windows 10 media creation tool to create installation media or upgrade your pc for a more in depth look at the topic, we will link an article in the description down below.
- To download the windows 10 installation media tool, visit microsoft.Com and scroll down till you see two purple download tool now buttons.
- The windows media creation tool will allow you to download the windows 10 iso directly from microsoft, without having a product key.
- You can use it to clean install or upgrade to windows 10.
- It can be used to download the following editions of windows 10 – windows 10 home, windows 10 home n, windows 10 home single language, windows 10 pro and windows pro n.
- The tool includes file formats optimized for download speed, built-in media creation options for usb & dvds, and allows for optional conversion to iso file format.
- There are two versions of the tool available – a 32-bit version and a 64-bit version.
- Download the appropriate version of the tool and run it.
- When you run the tool, it creates two directories on your system partition – $windows.~bt and $windows.~ws.
- These folders contain the downloaded setup and installation files, and an option to resume the creation process if it fails.
- When you click on it to run the tool, you will see a screen asking you if you want to upgrade this pc now or create installation media for another pc.
- If you click on create installation media for another pc, you will see a screen asking you to choose the media to use.
- You may use a usb flash drive which is at least 3 gb, or you can create an iso file,
- Which you can burn to a dvd later if you wish.
- In any case, once you click on next, the download of windows 10 will start.
- The tool will then soon automatically start creating windows 10 media.
- Once the iso file is ready, you will see two options.
- One is to open the location where the iso file has been saved and the other to open a dvd burner software to burn the iso to disc.
How do I get Windows 10 media creation tool?
If you want to have the latest and greatest, the Media Creation Tool is one of the best ways to get it. Open the media creation tool on your PC. Select the option ‘Update this PC now and click’ Next ‘. The media creation tool will now start downloading Windows 10 to your PC.
Can we download win 10 using Windows Media Creation Tool?
To use the Media Creation Tool, visit the Microsoft Windows 10 software download page from a Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 device. You can use this page to download a disk image (ISO file) that can be used to install or reinstall Windows 10.
How do I install Microsoft on Windows 10?
- Attach the USB flash drive or insert the DVD on the PC where you want to install Windows 10.
- Restart your PC.
- On the Install Windows page, select your language, time, and keyboard preferences, and then select Next.
- Select Install Windows.
Windows 10 Download ISO with Media Creation Tool
- Go to aka.ms/windows10
- Download the media creation tool.
- Run the tool.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Select the Create installation media option.
- You can change the language and version settings.
- Select the ISO file option.
- Wait for the download to complete.