windows 11 download
Microsoft has just released the first official Windows 11 ISO file. That means if you wanted to try out a clean install, maybe for that little old laptop, then now’s the time to get downloading and setting up a fresh USB stick for the privilege.
You will still need to be a dedicated Windows Insider to be able to download Windows 11 right now. Okay, you don’t actually need to be that dedicated, in fact, you could just register for free today, download the ISO, install it, and never provide any feedback to Microsoft at all. You unfinished OS-using rebel, you.
- Release date: October 2021
- Price: Free upgrade for existing Windows 10 users
- Interface changes: New, rounded design
- Redesigned Microsoft store and support for Android Apps
- Better Xbox app integration
- AutoHDR makes old games look more vibrant
- DirectStorage is exclusive to Windows 11
You will also need to make sure whatever system you want to install the Windows 11 ISO onto is actually capable of running the new operating system. The Windows 11 system requirements have been a major bone of contention regarding Microsoft’s upcoming OS, especially surrounding its demands for TPM 2.0 support from your system, ostensibly because of a desire to improve security.
The full specifications Windows 11 for download:
- Processor 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Storage 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display >9-inch with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home
You don’t have to wait any longer to download Windows 11 ISO 32/64 Bit. We are going to provide you its download links soon. We will provide you every news related to Windows 11 ISO through our Article. You can use it soon through the links given by us. After Windows 7, 8, 10, now a lot of searches are being done on the internet for windows 11 iso download 32 bit.
Minimum system requirements
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage||64 GB or larger storage device|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
|Display||> 9″ with HD Resolution (720p)|
|Internet connection||Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home|
Certain features require specific hardware, see detailed system requirements.
Links For Windows 11 New Version Download
|Windows 11 Download 32-64 Bit||Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11|
(From Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10)
|Download App To Check PC Compatibility||Download Here|
windows 11 download 64-bit
Windows 11 Download 32-64 Bit Installation Process
- Go to the ISO file on the website.
- Then, get a USB drive with 16 Gb space at a minimum.
- Also, using Rufus, you can make the Pendrive bootable.
- Then, select Windows 11 ISO file and launch the Rufus file which you downloaded.
- Keep the settings at default.
- Then, your USB Drive will have a flash of Windows 11.
- Now, you have to plug the drive wherever you want to install Windows 11.
- In the next step, you have to restart your PC.
- Then, choose the Boot Device Options option.
- When you press the enter button now, the installation process begins.
- Then, you have to choose your language, keyboard input method, and time.
- Now, install the file.
- Also, you will see the ‘add product key’ bar. You have to opt for ‘I don’t have a product key’.
- To install, select the Windows 11 edition.
windows 11 download 32-bit
The launch date of the update has not yet been specified by the authorities. The release can be expected anytime for all the users. Users with devices of 32 and 64 bit OS can download the Windows 11 installation file as soon as it is out.
Can I download Windows 11 free?
As Microsoft has released Windows 11 on 24th June 2021, Windows 10 and Windows 7 users want to upgrade their system with Windows 11. As of now, Windows 11 is a free upgrade and everyone can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free.
How to Download Windows 11 Pro Very Easily & Quickly If you want to Download Windows 11 Pro on your PC then Check out the Guide now.
The guide we will Show you How you can Do that Easily Open any Browser Copy this Link & Paste it into your Browser Click on the Download Option PS: We have already Downloaded this File earlier You can Check the File Now, Download & Install the Windows 11 Pro in your Virtual Box or you can also Download & Install it on your PC/Laptop Download Virtual Box & Install it Click on the New Option & Follow our Steps Wait for a while Now, Open Settings & Do some Settings there Choose your Windows 11 Pro ISO File After doing the Settings, Click on the Start Option Now, Setup your Windows 11 Pro Select the Windows 11 Pro Version Wait for a while Now, your Windows is getting Ready Now, it’s Finalize your Windows 11 fully Enter the Username/Name Wait for a while Windows 11 is getting ready See, it’s Successfully Installed now Now, Check the Windows 11 Pro Features You can Check it by yourself that there is Windows 11 Pro Version showing So, Try All these Steps & You can Do this Easily That’s it