Windows spotlight quiz
Windows Spotlight Quiz is an amazing service that Microsoft provides for Windows 10 operating system. Windows Spotlight will automatically fetch and rotate images on the user’s lock screen. All images are taken from Microsoft’s own Bing Photos and are changed every 24 hours.
How to Play Windows Spotlight Quiz and Guess the Answers
- Step 1: Visit to bing.com from any browser
- Step 2: Now type “Windows Spotlight Quiz” in the search bar
- Step 3: Now you will see some questions probably 3 questions at a single quiz
- Step 4: These questions are objective, and you need to choose one answer
- Step 5: If your answer will right you will notify and its also show how many people are good in this question like 62% got this right
- Step 6: After playing all 3 questions you will be redirected to your result page where you can check your score and share this quiz with other
- Step 7: If you answer your question correctly, you will go to their points page, where your results are told.
- Step 8: If you give the wrong answer then you get “good luck next time”.
Few Questions of Windows Spotlight Quiz
- Loch Assynt is in which country?
- What’s an ungulate?
- Where will you find Banff
- This bear in Spain is called what? (you will get bear image to guess)
- Why does grass cover the roof?
- Can you ID this breed (will show horse image)?
- La Mancha plateau is where
- Guess what these rocks are called
- Can you ID this bird (will show bird image)?
- Where’s Punta del Este?
- Where’s the birthplace of the Renaissance
- What’s the Alps’ highest mountain?
- Where’s the Sossusvlei?
Here are some questions from the Windows Spotlight Quiz page if you find these questions interesting and want to play the quiz. hurry up and visit to Windows spotlight quiz page here
What is the current Windows Spotlight image?
The current spotlight image can be found at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\<User’s SID>\ReadOnly\LockScreen_O, while the current and all previous images can be found in %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft. Windows. ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\A
Can I change Windows Spotlight Lock screen image?
How do I find Windows Spotlight photos?
Right-click inside the window and click View > Large Icons. You will now be able to see all of the images (remember, some files will not be images) that have recently cycled through Windows Spotlight.
How to reset Windows Spotlight on Windows 10
Resetting Spotlight settings
To reset the Spotlight settings on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open Start.
- Search for Run and click the top result.
- Type the following path and click the OK button.
- Inside the Settings folder, right-click the settings.dat and roaming.lock files individually, then click the Rename option and change their names to settings.dat.bak and roaming.lock.bak.
- Restart your computer.
Enabling Spotlight feature
To enable Windows Spotlight, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Personalization.
- Click on Lock screen.
- Use the “Background” drop-down menu, and select the Windows Spotlight option.