What is Ada in WordPress?
- Install an ADA Compliance Plugin
- Make Sure Content Is Readable
- Add ALT Text to Images
- Reconsider Third-Party Features
- Use Clear, Unique Calls-to-Action
- Check Your Site with the WAVE Browser Extension
Few Steps to Design an ADA Compliant Website
- Evaluate Your Current Site.
- Choose ADA Compliant Graphics.
- Add Alt Text and Readable Fonts.
- Make Website Features Logical.
- Code Your ADA Compliant Site with Standard HTML Tags.
- Make the Site Keyboard- and Pause-Friendly.
- Remain Up-to-Date on ADA Compliance Changes.
Website Accessibility Testing for ADA Compliance
WAVE Install an ADA Compliance Plugin
If you want to use WAVE, follow these steps:
- Enter your website’s URL (or the page URL you want to test)
- Click the arrow
- View your results
Accessibility Suite install an ADA Compliance Plugin
- Create an automatic scan schedule for site accessibility
- Get easy-to-share reports that summarize the plugin’s findings
- Store past accessibility scans to monitor progress and changes
- View errors using different filters, including by page or object
- Receive actionable steps for fixing accessibility issues
- And more