WordPress page break
Use the page break block if you’d like to add pagination to a page or post step by step. you’d like to split your page into multiple chapters, for instance. In order to add a page break block, click on the Block Inserter icon. You can also type /page break and hit enter in a new paragraph block to add one quickly.
- Create a new WordPress page
- and insert the relevant shortcode for the column or columns you want to add to a WordPress page.
- .In order to add a page break block, click on the Block Inserter icon.(If you’re using HTML, add the code to the Text editor [code]<!–nextpage–>[/code])
- Decide on the size of each column (usually a percentage of the page)
- Add your content to each column.
Keyboard Shortcut to Add Page Break
You can also use a keyboard shortcut (Alt + Shift + P) to add Page Break.
How do I split a WordPress page into two?
WordPress Page Break
- Open your post or page in the Editor.
- Select a place in your content where you want to add a page break.
- Add the Page Break block using the Editor options.